Volunteering plays a major role in Chaplaincy designed to support emotional healing and rehabilitation. Specialist areas of volunteer training and expenses are funded by The Nazareth Way.
Are you interested in volunteering?
- Official Prison visitors for women who have no support from friends or family
- Providing pastoral care, or Cruse & Child Loss trained bereavement support
- Facilitation on courses that cover victim awareness, learning to live with loss, principles of forgiveness, and parenting skills
- Taking part in Bible studies, providing worship music support and
- Joining worship services
- Keeping everything running by providing administrative support
- Organising social activities
- Making Connections mentoring (see separate page)
If you feel called to help, can make a regular time commitment, and want to learn more contact HMP Send Chaplaincy on 01483 471131.