Volunteering plays a major role in Chaplaincy designed to support emotional healing and rehabilitation. Specialist areas of volunteer training and expenses are funded by The Nazareth Way.
Are you interested in volunteering?
- Official Prison visitors for women who have no support from friends or family
- Cruse & Care Confidential trained bereavement support
- Facilitation on courses that cover victim awareness, loss issues and principles of forgiveness
- Bible studies, music support and joining worship,
- Organising social activity
- Making Connections mentoring (see separate page)
If you feel called to help, can make a regular time commitment, and want to learn more contact HMP Send Chaplaincy on 01483 471131.